April Fool’s Day is celebrated on the first day of April each year. It is common practice to play practical jokes on family and friends on this day.
- Playing practical jokes after 12 noon is bad luck.
- Failing to respond in a jovial manner to practical jokes is bad luck.
- Being fooled by an attractive girl may be a sign of a good relationship with her.
- Getting married on April Fool’s day predicts the groom will always be ruled by his bride.
- Children born on April Fool’s Day will have good luck in all things except gambling.